Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Signs and wonders and Jerry Lewis

Seems like there is a whole bunch of crazy taking place in the world right now, I'm very thankful that I am in Christ and he is in me. I'm not at all perfect, but I am striving my best to do everything I can for the gospel. But it's amazing to see so much happening in the world, sometimes I think the higher elites know what's coming, but they are not telling us what it is, that's that whole rich versus poor mentality. From quakes to two sun images over China, SOMETHING seems to be happening in our world. We better get our work on and stop fooling around. Maybe we are just christian procrastinators?

Interesting footnote, got a personal email from the vice president of MDA yesterday, seems he took offence to my argument that they were out of their minds for not including Jerry Lewis on this years telethon. So obviously they read emails..or....my email ruffled enough feathers to get a personal response. Either way, they know my thoughts and what people are thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment